Job Title: Wardrobe Attendant
Education: High school education or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Certificate/License: None required
Job Type: Full-time
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Serve employee’s needs for uniforms, accessories, storage for personal belongings.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
- Issue employee’s garment bag and uniforms
- Scan uniform barcodes on computer
- File employee’s garment bag on to conveyor:
- Check in and return employee’s personal belongings in “Bin Check”
- Maintain clothing computer records by scanning barcode each time uniform changes its location
- Inspect uniforms for defects, repairs and tagging
- Check and inspect all items to ensure they are in good repair
- Prepare all soiled uniforms for laundry by scanning, checking pockets, turning right side out, and sorting
- Receive all clean uniforms returned from laundry and dry cleaning by scanning and placing in numerical order
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Other tasks as may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability to speak, read, and understand English and to understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures. Ability to recognize differences in number sequences and file in number sequence. Ability to perform basic math. Ability to contribute to the team effort. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff. Maintain professional appearance at all times and conform to company dress code requirements. Must be able to work under pressure with constant changing priorities while maintaining pleasant personality and even temperament.